Refer to this article if your version is below 7.4.1
The admin can select what privileges the employees and supervisors will have on the punch in/out and attendance. Select Attendance-> More-> Configurations. The Attendance Configurations Screen will appear as below. This screen allows you to disable/enable the following tasks.
- Make the time field editable/non-editable when punching in and out.
- Make the attendance records editable/non-editable by employees.
- Make the attendance records of subordinates editable/non-editable by supervisors.
- If you have purchased the Pay policies, it is shown as enabled. (This can be enabled from the backend)
- IP-Based Restriction – The web/Mobile punch in/out can be configured to accept connections from a set IP range. You can add multiple IP ranges.