Hour-Based Leave Support
Leave in hours usually refers to the amount of time an employee has requested off from work, typically measured in hours instead of days (i.e. 8 hours of leave instead of one day of leave). All Leave related matters are managed in units of Hours which allows precise and flexible leave tracking for the users. The following options are available under this feature.
- By selecting the "duration unit" when adding a new leave type, the system admin can add new leave types into the system. When adding a new leave type, System Admin can specify the duration unit.
- Set accrual & carry forward rules based on the unit of hours - For Leave types that are using hours as the unit, accruals can be set and carried forward in hours.
- Add Entitlements Leave in hours - For leave types that are using hours as the unit, entitlements can be added in hours.
- Apply/assign leave in hours - For leave types that are using hours as the unit, leaves can be assigned in hours.
- View and track leave in units of hours