The "OrangeHRM Help Portal" is an online platform offered by OrangeHRM, designed to furnish users of their HR software with a wealth of resources, documentation, and assistance. This portal encompasses user guides, FAQs, tutorials, and various other materials aimed at enabling users to proficiently navigate and make the most of the OrangeHRM system.
HELP access from Enterprise or Professional Version
- Login to OrangeHRM. Click the ‘Help’ from the OrangeHRM Dashboard.
Clicking the help button from the dashboard screen will guide you to the relevant content of the screen you are clicking it from. Ex; Assume you are in the Dashboard screen and you want to know how about the widgets, The article explains all the steps and the guidelines.
OrangeHRM HELP - Home
- Access the below URL to go to the Home of OrangeHRM HELP.
The content is categorized based on the below criteria.
- Admin Handbook
- Employee Handbook
- User Guides
- System Features (New features introduced with new versions)
- API Documentation
- Mobile Application
- Announcements (Latest News)
The content inside the above categories is structured based on OrangeHRM Modules or Sub Menu Options. This is for easy identification and navigation.
- You may click the title to navigate to the article.
System Features and Promoted Articles
The system features section provides the latest product improvements for the latest releases and the promoted articles highlight key highlighters in the releases.
You can use the search bar to search for an article or a video. As you start typing, you can see the autosuggestions.
- The topics are tagged to easily identify what type of article it is. For example, to find a video explaining how to apply for leave, you can use the tag ‘video’ in your search. “Apply leave video”
- Even in the general search, you can easily find an article with a video by the Tag as shown below.
To search for features of a release you can just type the version number and search.
Wherever applicable the articles will provide links to other articles that will further explain the feature or provide additional information.
- Click on it to see how to manage the next step. For example, the apply leave article will give a link to the article explaining the email subscription.
Navigation throughout the system was made easy by several navigation features. The Top left corner of the article has the breadcrumb navigation with the link to the section and category the article is in.
- Click the name, to see a list of the article in the category/section.
- Additionally, to move to the other articles in the section click on the articles listed to the left as above.
- You can see the recently viewed articles below every article's content, allowing you to easily look at the previous articles you have read.
- Also, click on the related articles to navigate to articles relative to current viewing.
Feedback on Content
- Click on the Yes/No options available to provide feedback on the content of the article.