In the new release, we have incorporated multiple improvements in the audit trail for mainly Attendance and Performance modules. In the Attendance Module, the following are the areas tracked under the audit trail.
- Attendance Configuration Changes - Enabling or disabling the configuration by the HR admin user is recorded in the audit trail.
- Employee Punch-in/out Actions - When users enter punch-in/out records, these entries are captured in the audit trail.
- Employee Attendance Sheets - When users or admins approve, create, reject, and submit attendance sheets, these actions are recorded in the audit trail.
- Attendance Data Upload details - When admin users upload or process attendance data in CSV format into the system, these actions are logged in the audit trail.
- Attendance Data Source - Admins now have the capability to see the source of actions, whether they occur via the web, mobile, or API, within the Attendance audit trail. Moreover, admins can identify the precise screen where these actions were executed.
In the Performance Module, the following are the areas tracked under the audit trail.
- Performance goal weight details - Actions taken in with goal weights are now tracked under the audit trail.