ESS stands for Employee Self Service. It the basic user type we have in the system that can be allocated to the employees. The system enables ESS employees to view and manage their personal information, perform actions like applying for leave, submitting timesheets, fill in performance appraisals, etc.
Articles in this section
- Can I have access control to News and Documents
- How to change when to notify the date of email notifications?
- How do I enable a disabled user account in OrangeHRM?
- Can't create new user account. Username already exists [FAQ]
- How to adjust the strength of OrangeHRM Standard Password Policy? [FAQ]
- What is the impact of not adhering to OrangeHRM Standard Password Policy [FAQ]
- Can i generate the EEO report only for certain employees? [FAQ]
- Can I have an employee acting as a Head of Department (HOD) in the system? [FAQ]
- Can I hide some fields in the Corporate Directory? [FAQ]
- Can I publish a document to a group of employees or a specific employee? [FAQ]