Yes, you can do this from the system. If you go to email notifications in the admin module, you are able to change the content of emails. You can create your own templates by the action and the subscriber.
Articles in this section
- Can I have access control to News and Documents
- How to change when to notify the date of email notifications?
- How do I enable a disabled user account in OrangeHRM?
- Can't create new user account. Username already exists [FAQ]
- How to adjust the strength of OrangeHRM Standard Password Policy? [FAQ]
- What is the impact of not adhering to OrangeHRM Standard Password Policy [FAQ]
- Can i generate the EEO report only for certain employees? [FAQ]
- Can I have an employee acting as a Head of Department (HOD) in the system? [FAQ]
- Can I hide some fields in the Corporate Directory? [FAQ]
- Can I publish a document to a group of employees or a specific employee? [FAQ]