Yes, you can perform an online interview in the interview stage with the candidate. You are able to provide answers to questions defined in the interview form and generate a score at the same time.
Articles in this section
- Can we link external application site (i.e. linked in, etc) to Orange applicant form and database? [FAQ]
- Can I switch the vacancy without removing the interview notes? [FAQ]
- What comprises Parallel Vacancies?
- How many Parallel Vacancies can i have in my system? [FAQ]
- Can I run a report to see all the candidates who are hired for a certain vacancy? [FAQ]
- Who apart from the admin has the most privilege in the recruitment module? [FAQ]
- Can I shortlist candidates whom I want to proceed forward that suits my requirements? [FAQ]
- Can I see when the candidate has applied in the system? [FAQ]
- Whenever a vacancy is published to the website, can it also directly publish to different job boards? [FAQ]
- Apart from a CV to attach in your application form, can you add any other attachment? [FAQ]