Of Course! OrangeHRM allows you to create multiple performance templates to suit your requirement. You can create your new appraisal template by navigating to Performance Module, Configuration>Appraisal>Template Section and click on the Add Template Button to create a new appraisal template.
Articles in this section
- Does OrangeHRM create appraisals automatically for an employee who completes the probation period?
- What are the reasons for not show the created goals in the appraisals ? [FAQ]
- Should the supervisor be assigned as the tracker reviewer of that employee? [FAQ]
- Is it possible to sort appraisal cycle data based on alphabetic order? [FAQ]
- When closing an appraisal cycle can we see the incompleted appraisals ? [FAQ]
- Can I download my appraisal after the submission has completed? [FAQ]
- Can evaluators download the appraisal after they have submit their review? [FAQ]
- How can I retrieve a staff performance appraisal if it's not 100% complete?
- If I change the rating scale of performance, does existing appraisals get affected [FAQ]
- Can we set Access Control to Final Rating visibility [FAQ]