Yes, every employee you created in the system will automatically get the privilege to view their own information. With these rights, they are able to view their own profile and perform self-actions like applying for leave, timesheets, self-reviews, etc.
Articles in this section
- How to change when to notify the date of email notifications?
- How do I enable a disabled user account in OrangeHRM?
- Can't create new user account. Username already exists [FAQ]
- Can I have access control to News and Documents
- How to adjust the strength of OrangeHRM Standard Password Policy? [FAQ]
- What is the impact of not adhering to OrangeHRM Standard Password Policy [FAQ]
- Can i generate the EEO report only for certain employees? [FAQ]
- Can I have an employee acting as a Head of Department (HOD) in the system? [FAQ]
- Can I hide some fields in the Corporate Directory? [FAQ]
- Can I publish a document to a group of employees or a specific employee? [FAQ]