If you are an admin user, you are able to add and create new master data. They include; job titles, departments, employment statuses, locations, qualifications, etc. Please note that only the HR team can define this information.
Articles in this section
- How to change when to notify the date of email notifications?
- How do I enable a disabled user account in OrangeHRM?
- Can't create new user account. Username already exists [FAQ]
- Can I have access control to News and Documents
- How to adjust the strength of OrangeHRM Standard Password Policy? [FAQ]
- What is the impact of not adhering to OrangeHRM Standard Password Policy [FAQ]
- Can i generate the EEO report only for certain employees? [FAQ]
- Can I have an employee acting as a Head of Department (HOD) in the system? [FAQ]
- Can I hide some fields in the Corporate Directory? [FAQ]
- Can I publish a document to a group of employees or a specific employee? [FAQ]