Yes. You can terminate the employee on the day he/she has given resignation, but with his/her last day updated as the date to auto terminate an employee from the system. Until then the employee will have access to the system.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to get the Head Count ? [FAQ]
- Can i view My Personal Information through the system ? [FAQ]
- Notifications/ Documents Reminder for passport expiration to respective holder and HR Admin? [FAQ]
- Can other module other than PIM able to have Custom Field? [FAQ]
- Is there will be a notification per employee details change or only showed at audit trails? [FAQ]
- What is the difference between joined date and effective date? [FAQ]
- Can I keep Track of Contract End Dates ? [FAQ]
- Can we download the details of future terminated employees? [FAQ]
- Can I Update/Change Job History or Salary History Records?
- How to get changes done to Employee details for past week? [FAQ]