Yes. You can terminate the employee on the day he/she has given resignation, but with his/her last day updated as the date to auto terminate an employee from the system. Until then the employee will have access to the system.
Articles in this section
- Can we get the count of new hires for each month through PIM reports? [FAQ]
- Can I share the same email address between two or more users/employees?
- What is Creditable Service?
- How do I rehire an employee in the system? [FAQ]
- Can we add more gender options in the employee profile? [FAQ]
- Is it possible to get the Head Count ? [FAQ]
- Can i view My Personal Information through the system ? [FAQ]
- Notifications/ Documents Reminder for passport expiration to respective holder and HR Admin? [FAQ]
- Can other module other than PIM able to have Custom Field? [FAQ]
- Is there will be a notification per employee details change or only showed at audit trails? [FAQ]