Yes. You can terminate the employee on the day he/she has given resignation, but with his/her last day updated as the date to auto terminate an employee from the system. Until then the employee will have access to the system.
Articles in this section
- Can we download the details of future terminated employees? [FAQ]
- Can I Update/Change Job History or Salary History Records?
- How to get changes done to Employee details for past week? [FAQ]
- Can the system auto terminate an employee by a specific date? [FAQ]
- Can I update employee information in bulk?[FAQ]
- Can we maintain different working week patterns for different employees? [FAQ]
- Can I change my profile picture when I need in my profile? [FAQ]
- Can I track new information like insurance information that is not available by default in the system? [FAQ]
- Can I bulk add new employee records? [FAQ]
- Can I use selection criteria that i prefer, in PIM reports i create? [FAQ]