- HELP access from Enterprise or Professional Version
- Login to OrangeHRM. Click ‘Help’from OrangeHRM Dashboard.
- You will be taken to the announcement of OrangeHRM Launch ‘HELP’
- The ‘Help’button will guide you to the relevant content of the screen you are clicking it from.
Ex; Imagine you are in the Leave Assign screen but you want to know how you can assign leave to an employee in the system.
Click on ‘Help’ and you will be taken into the relevant article that will support you to get the task accomplished.
- OrangeHRM HELP - Home
- Access below URL to go to the Home of OrangeHRM HELP.
The content is categorized based on the below criteria.
- System Features (New features introduced with new versions)
- Announcements(Latest News)
The content inside the above categories is structured based on OrangeHRM Modules or Sub Menu Options. This is for easy identification and navigation.
- You may click the title to navigate to the article.
- Announcements and Promoted Articles
- Click on Announcements to see the latest NEWS from OrangeHRM. This would be updated periodically.
Ex: OrangeHRM Launched ‘HELP’
- Click to check up on the promoted articles. The best highlights from the latest release may be listed below promoted articles to make them outstanding.
Ex: Track history of additional job-related information(custom fields), Leave calendar view is now highly configurable are few highlights of 6.4.6 release
- You can use the search bar to search for an article or a video. As you start typing, you can see the autosuggestions.
- The topics are tagged to easily identify what type of article it is. For example, to find a video explaining how to apply leave, you can use the tag ‘video’ in your search. “Apply leave video”
- Even in the general search, you can easily find an article with a video by the Tag as shown below.
- To search for features of a particular release you can just type the version number and search. Ex: You enter version ‘6.4’ and search for features in that release. You will see the below results.
- Linked articles
Wherever applicable the articles will provide links to other articles that will further explain the feature or provide additional information.
- Click on it to see how to manage the next step.
For example, the apply leave article will give a link to the article explaining the email subscription.
When a new feature is introduced, it will be published in the System Features section in the dashboard. There will be a brief description given in the existing article if the new feature is an improvement to an existing function.
- Click on the hyperlink to navigate to the detailed article.
For example, leave nominee feature is briefly explained in the leave apply article with a link to the full article in the System Features category.
- Easy Navigation
Navigation throughout the system was made easy by several navigation features. The Top left corner of the article has the breadcrumb navigation with the link to the section and category the article in.
- Click the name, to see a list of the article in the category/section.
- Additionally, to move to the other articles in the section click on the articles listed to the left as above.
- You can see the recently viewed articles below every article content, allowing you to easily look at the previous articles you have read.
- Also, click on the related articles to navigate to articles relative to current viewing.
- Feedback on Content
- Click on the Yes/No options available to provide feedback on the content of the article.