In order to retrieve an incomplete performance appraisal, please click on the Appraisal List button under the Appraisals tab in the Performance module.
Using the Filter button at the top of the Appraisal List page, you can search for and retrieve all of the staff appraisals that are not 100% complete:
From the Filter Appraisals By pop-up:
- Select "All Open Appraisal Cycles" from the Appraisal Cycle field
- Select "Initiated" from the Appraisal Status field
- To search for a specific appraisal, enter an Employee Name or select a date from the From and To fields
- Click on the "Search" button
The Appraisal List will then be filtered and updated to display all of the employee appraisals that are not 100% complete.
Incomplete appraisals can also be retrieved by searching for an employee by their name or simply selecting the individual from the Appraisal List:
Incomplete appraisals can also be retrieved through the Review and Appraisal Progress report in the Reports section of the PIM module:
- Select “Initiated” from the Appraisal Status drop-down
- Click Search:
In regards to the Export Performance Data report in the Reports tab of the Performance module, only appraisal's that are 100% complete can be exported.