If, in addition to the desktop mode, you wish to access your OrangeHRM application interface from your mobile, you will need to use the OrangeHRM Mobile app.
The OrangeHRM Advanced application is available on both Android and IOS platforms. This article contains details on how to download the application to your mobile.
Step 1 - First, point the mobile camera to the following QR Code to download the application.
- Once the application is downloaded, open the app.
- Enter the URL of your OrangeHRM instance e.g. - yourcompanyname.orangehrmlive.com Click “Continue” to continue accessing the system.
- Or Select "Scan QR code" and point your mobile device camera towards the QR [This can be requested by OrangeHRM], the camera will close upon successful detection of the QR code and will begin processing the code. App will direct you to the OrangeHRM Login Page or can select the relevant authentication method page if SSO is enabled.
- Once the URL is entered successfully, it will redirect to a page where the login information is requested.
- Directly below the login page, the URL of the system you are connecting to will be visible so that you can verify the URL specified is accurate.
- Enter the your system username and password in the relevent fields.
In the Login Screen page, there is an icon next to the password field to facilitate toggling between two states, “Password Shown” and “Password Hidden”. When entering the password you can tap on the “Password Shown” option to verify that the entered password is correct before proceeding to login