The joined date is the hired date of the employee and the effective date is when a transaction/s is recorded on or when an agreement takes effect. Eg: If an employee joined on 25st of Aug in 2018 and on the 15th of Jan 2019 he gets permanent. The joined date is 25st of Aug in 2018 and the effective date of permanency is from 15th of Jan 2019
Articles in this section
- Can we get the count of new hires for each month through PIM reports? [FAQ]
- Can I share the same email address between two or more users/employees?
- What is Creditable Service?
- How do I rehire an employee in the system? [FAQ]
- Can we add more gender options in the employee profile? [FAQ]
- Is it possible to get the Head Count ? [FAQ]
- Can i view My Personal Information through the system ? [FAQ]
- Notifications/ Documents Reminder for passport expiration to respective holder and HR Admin? [FAQ]
- Can other module other than PIM able to have Custom Field? [FAQ]
- Is there will be a notification per employee details change or only showed at audit trails? [FAQ]