As per the security and data protection, the system expires the session within 1 hour. If there are no activity is performed or stays idle for one hour, the system automatically logout from the current session and navigate the user to the login screen.
Articles in this section
- System gives an error as account is disabled and Can't login to the system. [FAQ]
- Is it possible to link the system to our current Google accounts? [FAQ]
- Is it possible for a single-sign on so that employees do not have to remember a lot of passwords for their different accounts? [FAQ]
- How long the session time out ? [FAQ]
- If the licence is expired, can i login into the system? [ FAQ ]
- Can we view the password we have entered in the login screen ?
- Why does the system gives Error Message when i try to login in to the system? [FAQ]
- What is the maximum attachment size I am allowed to attach in OrangeHRM? [FAQ]
- Can I directly import attendance data from biometric devices into OrangeHRM? [FAQ]
- Do you support Single Sign On(SSO) Authetication in OrangeHRM? [FAQ]