Yes, you can sort the appraisal cycle based on Appraisal Cycle Name, Due Date, Status in the Appraisal Cycle List.
Articles in this section
- Should the supervisor be assigned as the tracker reviewer of that employee? [FAQ]
- Is it possible to sort appraisal cycle data based on alphabetic order? [FAQ]
- When closing an appraisal cycle can we see the incompleted appraisals ? [FAQ]
- Can I download my appraisal after the submission has completed? [FAQ]
- Can evaluators download the appraisal after they have submit their review? [FAQ]
- How can I retrieve a staff performance appraisal if it's not 100% complete?
- If I change the rating scale of performance, does existing appraisals get affected [FAQ]
- Can we set Access Control to Final Rating visibility [FAQ]
- Can I set default weightage for each category? [FAQ]
- If I want to see an employees performance progress throughout the years? Is this possible? [FAQ]