The OrangeHRM platform allows you to easily obtain employee information via the corporate directory depending on the permissions granted by HR/Admin to allow employees to view the contact information of other workers. In this section, as an Admin or a Supervisor user, you can perform the following actions:
- View Employees via the directory
- Filter employees based on the available criteria options
- Ability to mark the employee as a “favorite'
- Call, text or send an email to any employee (If enabled by the directory configuration)
- View the employee's Supervisors and Subordinates
Step 1: When the user logs in to the application go to More -> Directory
This section displays the corresponding employee's name, employee id, and job title. If the employee is on leave for the current date, the “On Leave” indication will be displayed for that employee along with the number of hours they will be on leave for the day.
Leave must be in either Pending Approval, Scheduled or Taken status to be displayed
By clicking the filter icon you can set the required set of filters and search for the employees to visualize their details.
|Set as Default Filter||
Step 2: Select any employee to see the details for that employee.
The user will also have the ability to mark the employee as a “favorite” contact by enabling the star icon located in the top right corner. Tapping it again will remove the employee from the favorite contact list.
Also, you can see the employee's direct supervisor/s, and if the selected employee has any subordinate/s, this information will also be displayed in this section.
Marking any employee as a "Favorite" means they will feature in the 'Favorites' group within the directory list.
The following quick actions will be available on the details page:
- Make a phone call by clicking the call icon
- Send a text message by clicking the text icon
- Send an Email by clicking the mail icon
- Go to the employee's LinkedIn Profile
- Go to the employee's Facebook Profile
- Go to the employee's Twitter Profile
- Switch to the Supervisors/Subordinates directory details by tapping on their image
The supervisor/subordinators will not be shown if they are a former employee/s.