The OrangeHRM platform allows you to easily obtain employee information via the corporate directory depending on what permissions have been granted by HR/Admin to allow employees to view the contact information of other workers. In this section, as an employee, you can perform the following actions:
- View Employees through the directory
- Filter employees based on the available criteria options
- Ability to mark the employee as a “favorite'
- Call, text, or send an email to any employee (If enabled by the HR admin)
Step 1: When the user logs in to the application, go to More -> Directory
This section displays the corresponding employee's name, employee id, and job title. If the employee is on leave for the current date, the “On Leave” indication will be displayed for that employee along with the number of hours they are due to be on leave for the day.
Leave must be either in Pending Approval, Scheduled or Taken state in order to be displayed
By clicking the filter icon you can set the required set of filters and search for the employees to visualize their details.
|Set as Default Filter||
Step 2: Select any employee to see the details for that employee.
The user will also have the ability to mark the employee as a “favorite” contact by enabling the star icon located in the top right corner. Tapping it again will remove the employee from the favorite contact list.
Marking any employee as a "Favorite" means they will feature in the 'Favorites' group within the directory list.
The following quick actions will be available on the details page:
- Make a phone call by clicking the call icon
- Send a text message by clicking the text icon
- Send an Email by clicking the mail icon
- Go to the employee's LinkedIn Profile
- Go to the employee's Facebook Profile
- Go to the employee's Twitter Profile