No! There is a set of email notifications that we have in the recruitment module. Please refer to the following article for more information. Add Subscribers to Email Notifications
Articles in this section
- Can I change the candidate status once assigned?
- Is it possible to notify stage coordinator upon candidate moving through vacancy stages? [FAQ]
- Can we edit a vacancy once it is published?
- Are the candidates notified whether their resume is submitted for shortlisting or not? [FAQ]
- Can i bulk upload question in Question Pool ? [FAQ]
- Can i export candidate list to CSV ? [FAQ]
- Can we link external application site (i.e. linked in, etc) to Orange applicant form and database? [FAQ]
- Can I switch the vacancy without removing the interview notes? [FAQ]
- What comprises Parallel Vacancies? [FAQ]
- How many Parallel Vacancies can i have in my system? [FAQ]