Yes! it is. As per an example, the staging coordinator get notified when candidate move from application received status to shortlisted stage.
Articles in this section
- How can I reopen a closed vacancy?
- Can I change the candidate status once assigned?
- Is it possible to notify stage coordinator upon candidate moving through vacancy stages? [FAQ]
- Can we edit a vacancy once it is published?
- Are the candidates notified whether their resume is submitted for shortlisting or not? [FAQ]
- Can i bulk upload question in Question Pool ? [FAQ]
- Can i export candidate list to CSV ? [FAQ]
- Can we link external application site (i.e. linked in, etc) to Orange applicant form and database? [FAQ]
- Can I switch the vacancy without removing the interview notes? [FAQ]
- What comprises Parallel Vacancies? [FAQ]