If the system is hosted on your servers, and your OrangeHRM is performing slow, then one major issue could be the disk’s i/o speed. As a solution we have tested and identified that using SSD storage in such occasions have resulted in a remarkable performance improvement.
Articles in this section
- Can I see interviews or leave events of OrangeHRM in my Google Calendar?
- Why is my OrangeHRM really slow?
- System gives an error as account is disabled and Can't login to the system. [FAQ]
- Is it possible to link the system to our current Google accounts? [FAQ]
- Is it possible for a single-sign on so that employees do not have to remember a lot of passwords for their different accounts? [FAQ]
- How long the session time out ? [FAQ]
- If the licence is expired, can i login into the system? [ FAQ ]
- Can we view the password we have entered in the login screen ?
- Why does the system gives Error Message when i try to login in to the system? [FAQ]
- What is the maximum attachment size I am allowed to attach in OrangeHRM? [FAQ]