The OrangeHRM Mobile application continues to evolve and has been updated to incorporate the time module from the 6.5.14 product releases. The following are the features that are available in the time module.
- Create timesheets on behalf of the employee
- Search for employee timesheets
- Perform action over Employee timesheets
- View the overall progress of the projects that the employee has worked on
- Visualize the durations of the activities
- Perform an action over employee timesheets.
As an admin or a supervisor user, you can perform an action over your employees'/subordinates' timesheets as well as create your own timesheets through the mobile application. The user can navigate to the Timesheets by tapping on the three-bar or swapping the screen from left to right.
Select Menu-> Employee Timesheets
From the filter option, users can filter the timesheets that they need to perform an action for and view the timesheet of the particular employee and perform the action.
Users can filter the employee timesheets by employee names, subunit, location, timesheet period, current and past employees, timesheet status, etc.
When the user is in a particular employee timesheet and needs to switch to another employee's timesheet, by clicking this icon you can enter the employee’s name and go to that employee’s timesheet.