The OrangeHRM gives you the possibility to access your employee personal information through the OrangeHRM Enterprise mobile application. As an admin, it is possible to view, update your employees' personal information such as personal details, contact details, Emergency contact details, etc.
- Extensive employee search
- View/Update employee personal, contact, emergency contact information.
- Change employee profile images
- Ability to call, text, or email the selected employee
- View / Update the Job information and work history records.
- Upload / Download employee personal, Job, contact, emergency contact-related attachments.
Search for Employees
By tapping on the search icon you can filter the employees as per your preference. Following are the filters that you can use to search the employees.
- Employee Name
- Employee ID
- Employment Status
- Supervisor Name
- Job Title
- Sub Unit
- Cost Center
- Include Current Employees, Only Current and Past Employees, or Past Employees Only
- Set as Default Filter
Employee Personal Details
It is possible with the given access privileges as an admin user you can view your employee personal information and also update their personal info through the mobile application.
Step 1: By clicking the profile picture, the user can upload pictures or capture selfies and update the profile pictures.
It is possible to call, text, or email the selected employee by selecting the quick access functions.
Step 2: Quick Actions
- In order for the call or text option to be available, the selected employee should have either the work telephone, mobile, or home telephone number available under their contact details. If neither of the data is available, the call option button will be displayed disabled.
- Calling or texting via the quick action buttons will be available to a single telephone number. When more than one telephone number is available, precedence for the number to be selected will be given in the following order;
- Work Telephone
- Home Telephone
- In order for the email option to be available, the selected employee should have a work email or other emails available under their contact details. If neither of the data is available, the email option button will be displayed disabled.
- Emailing via the quick action buttons will be available to a single email. When more than one email is available, precedence for which email address to be selected will be given in the following order;
- Work Email
- Other Email
Employee Job Details
It is possible with the given access privileges as an admin user you can view your employee job-related information as well as you can update their job info through the mobile application. Such as their Joined Date, Job Title, Contract Details, etc.
Employee Contact Details
It is possible to update employee contact details such as Home Address, Telephone, Mobile, Work Email address, etc. Also, you can contact the employee through call, text, or email.
Employee Emergency Contact Details
It is possible to update employee emergency contact details such as Emergency contact person's Name Relationship, Home Telephone, Mobile, etc.