OrangeHRM gives you the possibility to access your employee's personal information through the OrangeHRM Enterprise mobile application. As an admin, it is possible to view and update your employees' personal information such as personal details, contact details, Emergency contact details, etc. The following capabilities are also possible:
- Extensive employee searches are facilitated
- Ability to view/update employee personal, contact and emergency contact information
- Change employee profile images
- Ability to call, text or email the selected employee
- View/Update the Job information and work history records of employees
- Upload/Download employee personal, Job, contact or emergency contact-related attachments.
Search for Employees
By tapping on the search icon you can filter the employees as per your preference. The following filters can be used to search for employees:
- Employee Name
- Employee ID
- Employment Status
- Supervisor Name
- Job Title
- Sub Unit
- Cost Center
- Include Current Employees, Only Current and Past Employees, or Past Employees Only
- Set as Default Filter
Employee Personal Details
As an admin user, you can view and change your employees' personal information via the mobile application if you have the appropriate access capabilities.
Step 1: By clicking the profile picture, the user can upload pictures or capture selfies and update the profile picture.
It is possible to call, text or email the selected employee by selecting the appropriate quick access functions.
Step 2: Quick Actions
- In order for the call or text options to be available, the selected employee must have either the work telephone, mobile or home telephone numbers available under their contact details. If this data is not available, the call option button will not be enabled.
- Calling or texting via the quick action buttons will be available to a single telephone number. When more than one phone number is available, the following order will be used to determine which number will be chosen:
- Work Telephone
- Home Telephone
- In order for the email option to be available, the selected employee should have a work email or other email address available under their contact details. If this data is not available, the email option button will not be enabled.
- Emailing via the quick action buttons will be available to a single email. When more than one email is available, precedence for which email address to use will happen in the following order:
- Work Email
- Other Email
Employee Job Details
As an admin user, you can also view and update your employees' job-related information via the mobile application if you have the appropriate access capabilities. Information such as their Joined Date, Job Title, Contract Details, etc. can be viewed or changed.
Employee Contact Details
It is possible to update employee contact details such as their Home Address, Telephone, Mobile, Work Email address, etc. Also, you can contact the employee via a call, text or email as below:
Employee Emergency Contact Details
It is possible to update employee emergency contact details such as the name of the Emergency contact person, Relationship, Home Telephone, Mobile, etc.